White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe. An usual twist to the regular fare. Bake this white chocolate cheesecake, serve with raspberry crush and impress your loved ones.
- 125 gm of butter
- 12 Tbsp of sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence
- 125 gm of all-purpose flour
- 225 gm of cream cheese
- 120 gm of white compound chocolate
- 4 eggs
- Raspberry crush to serve
- Raspberry and strawberry for garnish
1. In a large mixing bowl place 3 Tbsp sugar, butter and 1/2 tsp vanilla essence, using a rubber spatula cream the butter fluffy.
2. Add flour and fold well to form a soft dough. Do not knead it
3. Press the prepared dough on a 9/6inch square baking tray and prick the top of the dough with a fork and bake for 20mins on 160Degc. Till the top crust is lite brown
4. Place the chocolate in a large microwave safe bowl and melt the chocolate for about 2 minutes. Stir well and heat for another 2 minutes till the chocolate is completely melted set aside.
5. Using a hand beater beat cream cheese, remaining sugar & vanilla essence in a large bowl till soft and fluffy. Add the chocolate mixture and eggs one by one beating on low speed after each addition of egg. Blend well.
6. Shift the mixture on the baked crust. Level the top and bake on 160 Deg for 50 Minutes or till the Inserted tooth pick in the center comes out clean.
7. Remove from oven and allow the cake to cool loosen the edges by running a sharp edged knife.
8. Set the cake in a refrigerator for 4 to 5 hours before serving. Top with 3 to 4 tbsp of raspberry crush and garnish with strawberry or raspberry before serving.