Do you know the benefits of egg shells?
The number of people who do not like to eat eggs is very low. You can get Protein easily in the egg. Children like eggs and eggs made food more than any other foods.
Not only as a food, but also as an assistive component, there are eggs in every household.
We know about many foods that are made with eggs. But do we know that egg shells are used for different needs?
Benefits of egg shells
Eggs shell contain calcium, magnesium, glucosamine, hyaluronic acid and collagen. All of these compounds come in handy to remove various diseases of the body, basically, pain and pain.
Let’s know How to use to get benefits of egg shell :
- Reding the pain of an arthritis or knee reduces the egg shell. Keep aside for two days by mixing the egg shells with apple sider vinegar. Egg shell will be mixed with vinegar. Add this mixture to the place of pain. Pain will be reduced and you will get relief.
- Use the eggs to remove the burn scars of plates. Pour the egg shells powder with the soap and mix the egg shells. Burnt stains will disappear easily.
- Tea or coffee have been very appreciated for some reason? Do not throw it of being bitter. Break the egg and wash its shell and splash it into big pieces, spread it in tea or coffee. Then tease the tea once more. Egg shels Hyaluronic Acid will absorve the the bitter feeling.
- Egg shell is very effective in skin care. Pour the egg shell into the egg white part of the egg shell. Your required face pack will be created. Now wait 15 minutes by putting it in the skin. Then wash it in light hot water. This pack is a simple solution if there is an old stain or acne problem in the face.
- Eggs shells contain rich in calcium carbonate, magnesium and calcium. Spread egg shells in the garden or at the root of a tree. Tree will survive from insects attack.
Read Also : How to hide burn scars with make-up
These are the benefits of egg shells and there also more benefit as well. It is a widely known fact that calcium builds and keeps bones safe. So, eggshells, in powder form, could be consumed as an effective calcium supplement. Additionally, the shells are also great sources of magnesium, fluoride and other minerals. So, benefits of egg shells are much.