Stir fry recipe of broccoli and capsicum
Stir fry recipe of broccoli and capsicum.
A recipe of different flavors. This food is favorite for spice loved people. Its unique taste will give you a different level of comfort than any other traditional food dishes. And you can take spices as you want. This recipe can be made very quickly by professional the cook.
Let’s see how you can make this recipe quickly:
- Six cups of broccoli sliced
- 1 slice capsicum
- 2 onion slices
- Sauce as required
- 1 teaspoon Ginger paste
- 5 tablespoons of vegetable or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Salt as required
- Water as required
- Follow Three steps to cook this recipe
- Heat oil in medium heat in a container, add ginger and fry for a few minutes until aroma is spread.
- In the second step, bake onions, capsicum slices and broccoli for three to five minutes and bake until the ingredients are tender.
- In the third step cook for a further two to three minutes with the sauce and half a cup of water and spread the sesame seeds in it before removing from the oven.
Congratulations your recipe making is complete!