Watermelon Juice for this hot summer. Watermelon Fruit drink usually made as a summertime refreshment. Make watermelon juice to quench your thirst on a warm summer day.
Watermelon Juice for this hot summer
- 1 seedless watermelon, halved and sliced
- 3 cups water
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons white sugar, or to taste (optional)
- 1/2 lime, juiced
Read Also: SPICY TOMATO DRINK
- Grate watermelon with a fork from the rind into a large bowl, leaving no large chunks. Stir water, pineapple, evaporated milk, and coconut into the grated watermelon. Add sugar; stir until dissolved. Squeeze lime juice into the watermelon mixture.
Nutrition Facts :
- Per Serving: 199 calories; 3.8 g fat; 41.1 g carbohydrates; 4.7 g protein; 9 mg cholesterol; 48 mg sodium.
Visit Our Facebook Page to know more.