This is an easy-to-make South Indian recipe that you can prepare for your family and friends on occasions like kitty party, potluck and even game night.
Try this delicious Stir Fried Shrimp recipe, which is prepared using shrimps, onion, ginger, garlic, green chillies, turmeric and chilli powder.
- 500 gm shrimps
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered turmeric
- One thinly sliced onion
- 1 tablespoon julienned ginger
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 sliced green chilies
- 2 cloves thinly sliced garlic
- 1 tablespoon refined oil
- To prepare this delectable seafood recipe, peel, shell and devein the shrimps. Once done, marinate them using turmeric, chilli powder and salt.
- Put a sauce pan on medium flame and heat oil in it. When the oil is hot enough, add the marinated shrimps and stir fry them on medium flame.
- When shrimps are almost cooked, add the sliced onion, green chilies along with ginger and garlic in the pan. Stir fry on high flame for 2-3 minutes.
- When the onions are caramelized and shrimps are fried perfrectly (should not take more than a minute or two) remove the pan from burner. Transfer to a plate and garnish with curry leaves!
Read Also : Make a Brazilian Prawn Stew in 30 Minute