On thi upcoming Qurbani Eid (Eid ul Azha) don’t miss the opportunity to pick up an apron and earn some credentials in the kitchen.
Here are some Kabab Recipe that taste great and you can easily make on home.
SEEKH KABAB :
- 2 green chillies
- 3 cloves of garlic
- ½ inch piece of ginger
- ½ tablespoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon each of cumin seeds
- garam masala and salt
- Garam masala and salt into a food processor or the appropriate blender attachment and blend well.
- Add this mix to 500 grams of a minced meat of your choice, either beef or mutton, and refrigerate for an hour.
- Divide the mixture into equal parts. Take metal skewers (or bamboo skewers that have been soaked in water for an hour), apply one part of the mixture over the skewer evenly, using your palms to even it out and set aside.
- Wet your hands each time to make this easier.
- Preheat your grill and cook over the hot grill for 6-8 minutes, turning the skewers to make sure the mince is cooked all over.
If you don’t have a grill, you can add a little oil to a flat-bottomed pan and line up your skewers on it, following the same turning method to cook.
Read Also : White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
BOTI KABAB :
- Around ½ a kilo of boneless meat (beef/mutton) into cubes
- 2 tablespoons of green papaya paste
- 1 teaspoon each of ginger paste
- ½ teaspoon of green chilli paste
- Red chilli powder
- Salt to taste and a ¼ teaspoon of garam masala to the cubes
- Mix well and refrigerate for a minimum of 3-4 hours to allow the meat to marinate.
- Put the meat into a pressure cooker or any pot with a lid filled with a cup of water.
- Cook the meat with the lid on till half done. Take off the lid to allow remaining water to evaporate.
- Transfer the meat onto a preheated grill and complete the cooking process, basting it with butter from time to time.
If you don’t have a grill, melt a ¼ cup of butter in a flat bottomed pan until you achieve a lightly charred brown colour.
Read Also : Make a Brazilian Prawn Stew in 30 Minute