Delicious special Pancake recipe with easy method
Delicious special Pancake recipe with easy method. Every year there are people making pancakes for the first time, and I admit it can be a hazardous affair if you don’t know the ropes. So here is my tried and trusted pancake recipe, and once you get into the swing, you can make loads extra for the freezer and try the related recipes below.
- 1 egg
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or 1/2 teaspoon honey or molasses)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Read Also : White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe.
- Beat egg until fluffy.
- Add milk and melted margarine.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Heat a heavy griddle or fry pan which is greased with a little butter on a paper towel.
- The pan is hot enough when a drop of water breaks into several smaller balls which ‘dance’ around the pan.
- Pour a small amount of batter (approx 1/4 cup) into pan and tip to spread out or spread with spoon.
- When bubbles appear on surface and begin to break, turn over and cook the other side.
Keep visiting for more Recipe.