The things that need to be cautious during the thunderstorm. The first month of Bangla year Boishakh has already started. This the season of rain and thunderstorm. Be alert or you can also fall in thunderbolt.
According to the opinion of the world’s various disaster experts and weather experts, there should be some caution in lightning.
Read Also : Prevent back pain with some useful tips
Here are the things to be cautious from thunderstorm:
- The home’s metal calls, stairs railings, pipes, etc. can not be touched.
- To keep the house safe, Earthing connected rod should be placed on the ground.
- Keep mobile, computer, TV, refrigerator and power switch off.
- Do not stay in empty areas, fields, or passengers camp/stoppage.
- It is not okay to stay in mountain peaks or sea beaches.
- If you are in the car, do not get out of the car. You can take refuge inside without coming out.
- Do not stand under the tree, telephone or any type of connection pillar.
- Get out of the water. If you are in the boat enter in the boat camp.
- Stay away from electricity pillars, lines, and high grounds.
- Stay away from concrete made floors or walls.
- Stay away from all types of electrical appliances. Thunderstorms can occur through any type of electrical equipment, television, and radio antennas.
- Wear rubber shoes. Rubber shoes will be somewhat safe during the thunderbolt as the rubber’s power insulated.
- If you do not find a place to take shelter around, stay as low as possible. You can even lay on the ground during this time.
Share this post with your friends and family so they can know what to do during thunderstorm. Be safe and keep your family safe from the thunderstorm.