How to move your WordPress Website Easily. We always want to be updated and keep our website fast. But sometimes we need to change the server or hosting for various reasons. Today I am going to tell you about how you can easily move or migrate your WordPress website from one hosting to another or one account to another account. So, let’s dig in.
To Move or transfer your WordPress website you can simply use a plugin called “All-in-One WP Migration” This plugin will help you to transfer your site from one account to another account easily.
How to move your WordPress Website Easily
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Installation Part
- Go to your WordPress dashboard
- Now click on Plugins from the left menu
- Click Add New
- Now from the upper-right search box search “All-in-One WP Migration” By ServMask.
- Click Install Now
- Click Active
- Processing Part
- From the left menu click on All-in-One WP Migration
- Now click on Export (as you need to make a backup)
- Click on File (Many options available you can choose other if you want)
- After clicking it will take some time to prepare your files and show “Download”
- Click Download and it will start downloading
- Now go to another server or account where you want to upload the site.
- Follow the same but here you need to select “Import“
- It will ask you to overwrite click ok and the site will overwrite the previous site if there any.
- Your work is done. Now check you have transferred your complete website.
This plugin exports your WordPress website including the database, media files, plugins, and themes with no technical knowledge required.
Upload your site to a different location with a drag and drop-in to WordPress.
Move, transfer, copy, migrate, and backup a site with one click. Quick, easy, and reliable.