Get free computer IT courses through government funding. At the end of the course you will get a certificate and employment support. Also you will get BDT 3,120 per month as training allowance.
Let’s go to the details of Computer IT Course:
Government has decided to give free Computer IT Courses to the unemployed people along with Job opportunity. Government want to develop the IT sector and reduce the unemployment of the country. Government named the program as SEIP which is Skills for Employment Investment program.
Skills for Employment Investment Program (SEIP)
BASIS, through Skills for Employment Investment Program (SEIP) will to train up 23,000 over the contract period of 3 years. 5000, 9000 and 9000 trainees will be trained in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year respectively.
BASIS institute of Technology & Management (BITM) is planning to proposed twelve courses for new entrants and two courses for up skilling programs under this SEIP project. And you can get this Computer IT Course completely free.
Read Also : Download Cambridge IELTS Books Part 1-13
Eligible members of BASIS Student Forum will get preference to enroll in this training program under SEIP project.
Here is the Registration Link:
- All the offered Computer IT Course & training programs are totally free.
- The minimum qualification to get enrolled in this Computer IT Course program is Graduation or Diploma in Engineering depending on the training course.
- One trainee can do only one Computer IT Course training program under this project.
- Each trainee will be given BDT 3,120 per month as training allowance. But to get this benefit, trainee must ensure attendance at least 80% of total classes conducted and abide by all the rules and regulation of the BITM
- Certainty of Job placement after completing the Computer IT Course.
Offered training program of Computer IT Course:
|Name of Course||Expected Benefits to the Sector||Job Placement|
|Web Design||After completion of this Computer IT Course the participant will be able to do Design and build websites using HTML 5 and CSS 3.Work with Forms, Canvas, Audio, Flash, Video and downloadable content.Web graphics, logo, banner, graphics optimization and Hosting.Java Script, JQuery, Project Management, Bootstrap Framework.||Will work as Web Designer or Web Developer in local and global IT firms, telecom industry, corporate houses, banks, government agencies etc. or as Freelance professional.|
|Graphics & Web UI design||After completion of this course the participant will be Skill on Illustrator and PhotoshopSkill on creating Icon, LogoGood at UI Design for Web and Mobile Apps; Clipping Path, Layout Design.Images Prepare for HTML||Will work as Graphics & Web UI design or Design Support with Web Developer in local and global IT firms, telecom industry, corporate houses, banks, government agencies etc. or as Freelance professional.|
|Digital Marketing||After completion of this course the participant will be able to do An improved understanding of social media and its different usesThe ability to identify and analyse the key social media platforms for specific target groups and business goalsAn understanding of the processes involved in managing and monitoring social media effortsThe ability to design a social media marketing or communication strategy for a company or organizationThe ability to develop a social media policy||After completing this training program, the trainee will have a proper knowledge on Digital Marketing and will able to work any organization as Digital Marketing Professional. Or, he can choose his profession as a freelancer and can work in outsourcing marketplace.|
|Web Application Development- PHP||After completion of this course the participant will be able to do Creating dynamic website using PHP-MySQL platformCreating web application software||After completing this training program, the trainee will be able to work as a professional web application developer in a local market as well as offshore market place.|
|Web Application Development- Dot Net||Will work as software professionals in local and global IT firms, telecom industry, corporate houses, banks, government agencies etc.||After completing this training program, the trainee will be able to work as a professional web application developer in a local market as well as offshore market place.|
|Practical SEO||After completing training course it is not necessary for to do a job in any company for monthly income because also can start own company and earn good money by working on various SEO projects outsourced by many countries.||After completing this training program, the trainee will have proper knowledge on Digital Marketing and will able to work in any organization as Internet Marketing Professional. Or, he/she can choose profession as a freelancer and can work in outsourcing marketplace.|
|Mobile Application Development (Android)||Develop and test real time Android applications that serves as a working example of the topics covered in class.Have a comprehensive knowledge of Android’s APIs.Have a sound idea about various types of real time applications||Opportunities are same in the local market as well as offshore market to work as a mobile application developer.|
|Server Administration & Cloud Management||This course provides trainees a fundamental background of IT Administration and includes an introduction to setting up an IT environment in a corporate office. The main objective of this course is to assist IT fresh graduate to prepare them for IT industry for IT administrative job. After successful completion, they will be able to work in any network server environment as a junior system admin.||After completing this program, the trainee will have the knowledge to work as a Server Administrator in any local company.|
|IT support Technical||By the end of the course participant should be: Proven techniques for improving on-site customer interactionHow service level agreements impact workflow and prioritization of requestsSeven key steps for effective root cause analysis||After completing this program, the trainee will have the knowledge to work as an IT support technical to any local organization.|
|Affiliate Marketing||After completing training course it is not necessary for to do a job in any company for monthly income because also can start own company and earn good money by working on various projects outsourced by many countries.||After completing this training program, the trainee will have a proper knowledge on Affiliate Marketing and he can choose his profession as a freelancer and can work in outsourcing marketplace.|
|Customer Support & Service||This customer service skills training course will develop the participants’ skills and behaviour to offer exceptional customer care and services and to empower participants to provide effective solutions to customer service problems when they arise.||After completing this program, the trainee will be able to work in any local company (Call Centre, Telecommunication & IT company) as customer support executive.|
|IT Sales Management||By the end of the course participant should be: Develop and build upon their rapport building skillsEffectively handle, and overcome, objectionsStay motivated and project a genuine caring attitudeWin customer loyalty and repeat business||After completing this training program, the trainees will be able to work under any local IT companies as a IT Sales Executive.|
|English & Business Communication||Understand The Impact Of Different Communication StylesIncrease Confidence To Speak To Large AudiencesAble To Write Successful ProposalsSolve Problems Using Communication Strategies||This training program will enhance the communication skill of the currently employed employees.|
These training programs will be implemented in BITM, Dhaka branch in the 1st year and gradually they will implement the programs in the regional centers located at Sylhet, Khulna, Rajshahi, Rangpur, Chittagong and Barisal.
Interested participants are being requested to do online registration. There will be a selection procedure to get chance in these exclusive training programs.
Here are the steps of the selection procedure for Computer IT Course:
Here is the Registration Link for Computer IT Course:
Skills for Employment Investment Program (SEIP)
Skills Development Coordination and Monitoring Unit (SDCMU), Skills for Employment Investment Program (SEIP), Finance Division, Ministry of Finance, Government of Bangladesh is established with the objective of developing unskilled and semi-skilled labor force into productive and skilled labor in priority sectors and to support Government institutes, private companies, non-government organizations, industry skill councils and industry associations for achieving this objective. SDCMU is utilizing the funds provided by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) under Loan 3131-BAN: Skills for Employment Investment Program (SEIP) to provide assistance towards the end of skilling 1.25 million youth by 2021 in the focus sectors.
- Improve program for skilling new entrants and up-skilling existing workforce to enhance productivity and growth of priority industry sectors;
- Impart skills training linked to gainful employment or self-employment through PKSF partners and their livelihood programs as well as through Bangladesh Bank Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Department linked to jobs in SMEs;
- Develop a network of training providers that are endorsed by industry for providing excellence of training to meet the skills needs of employers;
- Establish and implement a strategy to address the special needs of groups specified in the NSDP and ensure their participation in SEIP programs;
- Implement a vocational trainer development program for trainers and assessors and a management leadership program for training provider management reflecting NSDP requirements;
- Strengthen capacity of BTEB in approving training providers registration process, course accreditation and monitoring quality assurance and implementation procedures of training providers;
- Support the training providers for capacity development to ensure quality training delivery mechanism;
- Establish and institutionalize a credible recognition of prior learning (RPL) system;
- Support the NSDC and key government ministries to strengthen institutional arrangements and coordination to enable the TVET system to meet policy objectives within a coherent skills development framework; and
- Support the establishment and operationalization of a National Human Resources Development Fund (NHRDF).
Read Also : Visit Tongibari The Heritage sites in Bangladesh