How to get relief from Acidity
I have read in some of the health journals that to get relief from Acidity, there are certain Kitchen Remedies.
I understand that Acidity is a condition in which the stomach produces too much of acid of certain foods fermenting in the stomach leaving a lot of acid residue.
The usual symptoms are heart burn, belching and pain in the upper part of the abdomen. These days we hear of stomach acidity very often.
Read Also : Some Wrong conceptions about diet
The remedies are :
- Half-ripe tomatoes are very useful in acidity.
- Small pieces of onion taken with half formed sweet curds and sugar relieves the burning sensation.
- The juice of emblic myrobalan ( amlaki ) is very effective remedy for acidity. It is to be taken before meals
- Two or three cloves of garlic be chewed daily in the morning.
- Ripe Papaya fruits are very helpful for acidity
- The juice of chebulic myrobalan( Haritaki) if taken after principal meals reduces acidity in the stomach and cures it permanently.
- A few drinks of lemon juice will certainly give prompt relief, say four to five times.
All the items mentioned above are somewhere in the kitchen shelf where normally hands do not reach. So please search for them.
While on this, it is worth mentioning here for the benefit of our readers that one need not wait till the day he gets the symptoms of acidity for putting to use the above simple remedies.
Whenever one feels like, he/she can take an item mentioned above and use it as a preventive measure rather than waiting for the bout and then searching for the remedy.
Read Also : Orange juice can make you look more beautiful