Habits that are making your lips dark. Healthy pink lips are an appealing feature of one’s face. A feature no one misses to spot, pink lips add charm to every woman and man’s face.
But several factors like ageing, sun damage can actually take a toll on the lips and turn them dark with time.
There are several ways you can actually make your lips luscious and pink again. But, have you ever wondered what causes dark lips?
Read Also : Get Rid from Dark Circles Instantly.
Here are some habits that are making your lips darker slowly:
- Dark lips can be caused by regular smoking. Once you inhale a cigarette smoke, the nicotine and tar transfers on the lips, which causes the discoloration eventually.
- When it comes to skincare, we tend to ignore the lip care. From moisturizing to exfoliation, you must include the lips in your skincare routine too!
- Dry and chapped lips can cause the discolouration of lips. To keep your lips healthy, it is important to hydrate.
Apply a good lip balm to nourish your lips. Look for ingredients like cocoa butter, shea butter, etc.
- Just like your skin, your lips can get a sunburn too. Hence, you must protect your lips from the harsh UV rays.
- Lips tend to lose moisture easily as it is the skinniest layer of the skin on our face.
To get rid of chapped and dry lips, you must exfoliate on a regular basis to remove the dead skin and keep your lips healthy.
To improve the appearance of your lips, you can massage almond oil every night. Regular massaging will help to regulate the blood flow, making them luscious.